Sara Lee® Bread Bakes Up Back-To-School Love

Tracking PixelOur youngest is starting 4th grade this fall, and while she is definitely excited for the new year, she is also nervous about having a new teacher, new classmates, and probably most of all – who is she going to sit with at lunch?! Thank you to Sara Lee® Bread for sponsoring this post and understanding that our little ones need nourishment in many forms when it comes to their lunch box.

Sara Lee logo

Sara Lee® Bread is giving you the tools to make your child’s lunch extra special this school year with “Lovable Lunch Notes” to kick off your child’s school year right! Starting August 3rd, and running for 6 weeks, you can visit the Sara Lee® Bread Lovable Lunch website and download any of 30 different, free printable “love notes” to include in your child’s lunchbox.  Also, make sure to grab a coupon for Sara Lee® Bread while you are there!

saralee-lovablelunch-logo

You can see the special note sheet that we logged on and made for our Katie. Whether she is feeling super happy and wants to share her fun note with her friends, or feeling a little low and not finding somewhere to sit just yet, this will definitely provide some emotional encouragement and nourishment to make her day a great one!  It’s a special way to let her know that I’m thinking about her, even though I’m at work and she’s at school.  I know that my grandfather would sometimes put lunch notes in my lunch, and I want Katie to feel as special as I did!

When you log on to the Sara Lee® Bread Lovable Lunch site, it’s so easy to make personalized lunch notes for your child – you just pop in their name, and voila!  The perfect accompaniment to your child’s lunch!

Personalizelunchnote

Another thing that Sara Lee® Bread has been doing for years is providing the physical nourishment to take care of our students! Katie loves the same sandwiches day after day! It drives my husband nuts to not be able to talk her into a little variety in her toppings, but she is a Sara Lee® Bread with Roast Beef and Mayo kinda girl. The sides come and go, but the bread and sandwich fixings never waiver!

Since Sara Lee® Bread is soft, delicious and come in 18 different varieties and flavors – all with no artificial flavors or dyes high fructose corn syrup. With so much nutrition and so many flavors, Sara Lee® Bread is the right bread for all of us!

saralee-product

We all hope that each of our little scholars has a great day every day of the school year, but why not join with Sara Lee® Bread and make sure that your student knows that they are loved and supported as they make their way through their day? We all know how much a little bit of encouragement can brighten our own days, and as our kids’ biggest influence, we owe it to them to celebrate their uniqueness and show them our love and support.

So yay! for the new school year, yay! for lunches that are as unique as our kids, and yay! for Sara Lee® Bread for giving us such a fun way to say ‘I love you’ to our kids. Celebrate your kids this school year and let them know just how special they are to you with Lovable Lunch Notes from Sara Lee® Bread.

How do you make your child’s lunch special?

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sara Lee® Bread.

Comments

1. Betsy Barnes says

When my son was in school, I would leave a small note of encouragement every day in my son’s lunch. When I would pick him up after school, he would thank me and tell me how nice it made him feel. :)

2. Francine Anchondo says

I make my child’s lunch special by creating cute sandwich shapes. I also like to leave note in their lunch box.

3. Birdiebee says

These notes are so cute. Years ago when my kids were in school, I used to put post-it-notes in their lunches with personalized messages for each one of my children.

4. Angelica says

Those print out notes are the cutest thing! I love them! I always love putting notes in lunches but it’s normally just a quick little, “I love you” jotted on a piece of paper. I think these printables are great!

I love to put little notes and stickers in my kid’s lunchboxes. It’s a sweet way to let them know I am thinking of them. Sara Lee bread is my favorite, I love the honey wheat and the kids love white bread.

6. CourtneyLynne says

Ahhhh I love Sara Lee!!!! My grandma always buys there bread and it’s so yummy!!! So yummy you can actually eat it plain all by its self

Saralee breads are my favorite breads to use. I love the Honey Wheat myself. These are awesome ideas to put little notes in the kids lunch pails. I used to do this but put them in there notebooks when they were little. Thanks for sharing.

8. Natalie says

This would make lunch time even more special for my daughter. She loves Sara lee bread too, especially good ole pb and jelly!

I love this part: “make sure that your student knows that they are loved and supported” that is such a huge deal for all student in the new school year. Kudos for Sara Lee for supporting such a great cause :)

These are fun notes to include in your kid’s lunch box. I’m still learning how to make bento boxes for my kiddos. I will include these love notes starting today.

11. Angelic Sinova says

That ‘how do you make an octopus laugh” joke is the CUTEST! Sara Lee is definitely my go-to bread brand (honey wheat is the BEST!)

Oh I love those lunch box notes! I like to write notes and put them in my son’s lunch box. I can’t believe my son has already started school. Summer went by so fast.

I don’t think I have ever seen Sara Lee Loaf bread anywhere near me in any of the stores! I do love all their snack type cakes etc and would love to try this bread–do they sell it on line I wonder.