Pumpkin pie is a favorite dessert for the dinner table in the Fall. However, there are an amazing amount of other delicious taste treats that can be made using pumpkin both fresh or canned (my preference). Pumpkin puree can be used in drinks, desserts, breakfasts, and even snacks. Be on the look out for some family favorites that are easy pumpkin recipes from my family that I’ll be sharing on the blog over the new few weeks as well as the ones covered here!
These 10 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes may change the way you feel about eating pumpkin. Try these pumpkin recipes out and see which ones become a family favorite.
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies– Shaken Together Life
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Waffles– A Mom’s Take
- Chewy Pumpkin Cookies– Love to Be in the Kitchen
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal– Around My Family Table
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Cookies-Eat Craft Parent
- Pumpkin Cupcakes Ghosties– The Tiptoe Fairy
- Kahlua Spiced Hot Chocolate– Home Cooking Memories
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer-My Mommy World
- Pumpkin Cupcakes– A Cedar Spoon
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Scones – Creations by Cara
Ok, so which ones did you try? Got any of your own favorites that you want to share? Let us know in the comments down below!