This Pizza Pasta Casserole is a favorite in our house, and why wouldn’t it be, everyone here loves pizza and pasta. The combination of the ingredients is amazing, and there’s so many ways you can adjust this (adding new meats, cheeses, different sauces etc.) to your liking.
Pizza Pasta Casserole Ingredients
- 1 16 ounce bag of pepperoni (we used the Armour pepperoni with cheese this time and loved it!)
- 2 jars of your favorite sauce (pizza or spaghetti, whichever you like best – we use pizza sauce)
- 16 ounces of combination shredded Italian cheeses i.e. mozzarella, parmesan, asiago etc..(bagged or use fresh grated)
- 1 pound of Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 package of spiral (or any other shaped) pasta cooked al dente and drained
Pizza Pasta Casserole Instructions
- preheat your oven to 350
- lightly grease your baking dish. add cooked pasta to the baking dish
- in a large bowl mix your sausage with the sauce and half the pepperonis
- stir in about half a handful of the mixed cheese
- pour the mixture into your baking dish and mix with pasta
- top with pepperoni
- sprinkle it with all but half a handful of the cheese mixture
- make a single layer of pepperoni on top
- loosely cover the baking dish and bake for 20 minutes
- uncover the dish and continue baking for 10 minutes
- carefully remove the dish from the oven and top with the remaining cheese.
- serve and enjoy your Pizza Pasta Casserole!