Parent Palace is a family friendly lifestyle blog that is open to pitches from companies. We are available for brand ambassadorship, sponsored editorials, venue coverage, social media outreach and more.
Partnering with Parent Palace
We love building relationships with brands to help bring awareness to their products and causes.
How an Ambassadorship With Us May Look
When we talk about ambassadorship we’re referring to a long-term partnership. Whether it’s 3 months, 1 year or more; we enjoy working with the same brand to highlight various features & products. Each ambassadorship is unique to the brand and customized to fit their needs. ambassadorship could include any or all the following:
- Set number of posts/reviews in an allotted time frame
- Set number of social media mentions in an allotted time frame
- Conference & Event attendance on the brands behalf
- Prime advertising space
- Social Media Management
- Blog Series
- more options available.
Parent Palace Product Review Policy
- Products for review must be mailed to us, and will not be returned. If you have a product that needs to be returned the review will be treated as sponsored and subject to a $150 sponsored post fee.
- We reserve the right to refuse any product review pitch we deem inappropriate or unsuited to our audience.
- Product reviews are promoted on our social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google+) and we appreciate you doing the same. Further promotion and newsletter inclusion is available for a set fee. Ask us about that.
- It is your responsibility to let us know any key points you’d like us to focus on as well as the links you’d like included. Also, all links will be compliant with Google’s ToS and tagged as “nofollow”.
- Products need to meet our $50 minimum value threshold. This can be accomplished by offering a gift card or other products to equal or exceed $50. This policy is waived in the case of charities, small businesses and start-up corporations.
We offer sidebar, newsletter & social media advertising for companies and brands. For sizes and rates please check our media kit or contact us. We reserve the right to decline any advertising pitch as we feel fit. All ads must lead to a family friendly website – no gambling, adult content or illegal activities.