Great Deal on Post Cereals with Ibotta!

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PerfectionWithPost #CerealAnytime #CollectiveBias

ShreddedWheatVarieties (1)

I am back with an even better offer from our friends at Post Shredded Wheat Cereals!

A better day begins with a better breakfast, and having a breakfast that is packed with flavorful goodness is what every family deserves. With three new Shredded Wheat varieties from Post® Cereals available at Walmart, it’s easy to please adults and kids alike.

You can try out these delicious new varieties with this cashback offer from ibotta. It’s essentially almost like buying one and getting one free!

2017-08-24

And don’t forget to show recipes featuring Post cereals some love on Pinterest.

Whatever you’re into, fuel it with Shredded Wheat. Now in three new exciting flavors ready to inspire your next pursuit.

Comments

1. Debra Hawkins says

My kids love these cereals! I am going to have to check out this deal. It would be great for easy breakfasts around here!

2. adriana says

What a great deal! You really can’t go wrong with Ibotta, they have the best deals EVER! And can you ever have too much cereal in the house?! Haha!

3. Our Family World says

Its funny when I told my sister about this Post cereals new flavors and a cash back offer from Ibotta, she dropped my call and went to the store to stock up on them. Haha. I think that is what family is for. Driving your sister crazy with news about awesome new products and cashback deals.

4. Annemarie LeBlanc says

Truly an awesome deal. I love Post cereals and these new flavor variants I have tried are so good. My favorite is the frosted cinnamon. I will add this again to my grocery list and take advantage of the Ibotta deal while it lasts.

Ibotta always has the best offers and I look forward to trying the S’mores Bites! S’mores for breakfast – yes, please! The Frosted Cinnamon Roll looks delicious as well.

6. robin rue says

I love Ibotta! This sounds like another amazing deal. I am going to have to go stock up now that school is back in session.