Awesome BTS Deal on Pilot G2 Pens!

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyGo2Pen #CollectiveBias

I don’t know about you, but I am a huge overachiever. I love being organized; creating lists for every day tasks, my goals, for everything! How do I get this done, you ask? Well, I do this by using my go-to pen, Pilot G2, of course; America’s #1 selling pen brand.

The G2 product line includes four point sizes, 20 vibrant color options; it is the only gel ink pen that offers this level of customization – because, after all, pens aren’t one size fits all.

These assortments are only available at Walmart so make sure you get the pen that works just as hard as you do #MyGo2Pen

Only Walmart carries the G2 Premium Gel Roller 10-pack with bonus pen. They also have 4-packs available so make sure you get the pen that works just as hard as you do.

The best part? You can save $.75 on any 4-pack (or larger) of G2 Pens if you shop now in the Back to School Season.

Snip20170911_10

Comments

I absolutely love Back to School season because I can stock up on supplies. If you ask me, there is nothing better than a great pen to help inspire you!

2. Annemarie LeBlanc says

These Pilot pens are really good to have. I love how smoothly they write! I loved these pens from when I was still a student up until this day.

This is a great deal! I always try to stock up on office supplies like this at the beginning of the school year. My kids have to take a lot to school, but we need a lot of the same things at home too.

Thank you for sharing with us! Great deals, I definitely need to go pick some of these pens for my niece and nephew for them as their back to school supplies ^^

5. Claudia Krusch says

I love to open up a new pen and write. The ink flows so nicely on the G2 Premium Gel Roller. Pilot is my go to brand for pens. I need to go stock up again.

6. Cheryl says

I tease my son because he still prefers to write with a pencil. I love pens and Pilot pens are my favorites! I’m printing out the coupon for myself:)

7. robin rue says

That’s a great deal. My kids don’t use pens in school yet, but we use lots of them around the house. Time for me to go stock up.