Great Deal on New Shredded Wheat varieties!

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PerfectionWithPost #CerealAnytime #CollectiveBias

ShreddedWheatVarieties

A better day begins with a better breakfast, and having a breakfast that is packed with flavorful goodness is what every family deserves. With three new Shredded Wheat varieties from Post® Cereals available at Walmart, it’s easy to please adults and kids alike.

You can try out these delicious new varieties with this cashback offer from ibotta.

Final - Post-ibotta-offers_ShreddedWheatMixedBerry

And don’t forget to show recipes featuring Post cereals some love on Pinterest.

Whatever you’re into, fuel it with Shredded Wheat. Now in three new exciting flavors ready to inspire your next pursuit.

Comments

Shredded wheat is one of my favorite cereals. I don’t eat cereal often, but when I do it is shredded wheat. I’ll have to try the mixed berry variety.

2. adriana says

I love shredded wheat too! I have to check these flavors out. It’s one of my favorite guilty pleasure, late night snacks haha! Yum!!

3. Sandy N Vyjay says

A healthy breakfast sets the tone for the day.Wheat is a very healthy option as it has a lot of fibre and proteins.

4. Jamie P. says

I would love to try the smores one. I would say it’s for the kids, but I bet ya I will be eating it while they are at school for a snack! LOL

The best way to start every morning is with a great breakfast and these cereals will be amaizing for everyday! I think I will try them, my son would love the s’mores bites.

Shredded wheat is one of my most favorite foods. have a lot of the plain varieties but the mixed berry and cinnamon roll sound amazing! Good for a sweet snack too. Thanks for the generous coupon offer.

Shredded Wheat is my son’s cereal of choice. I will have to look for the new flavors and see if he would like to try them out. The cinnamon one is more my speed. He would probably go for the mixed berry.

I never used to like shredded wheat until a couple years back when I was introduced to different varieties and now cant get enough. Will check to see if we have this type in the UK

Oh I am totally trying the Smore’s one! I love Smore’s anyway I can get them. The second I find this sale in the store I am going to get it! It totally is exciting to me.

I didn’t realize there were so many varieties of Shredded Wheat that I want to try. I want them all, but especially the s’mores bites! Thanks for sharing the Ibotta offer!