New Cashback Deal on Post Cereals!

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PerfectionWithPost #CerealAnytime #CollectiveBias

ShreddedWheatVarieties (1)

I am back with an even better offer from our friends at Post Shredded Wheat Cereals!

A better day begins with a better breakfast, and having a breakfast that is packed with flavorful goodness is what every family deserves. With three new Shredded Wheat varieties from Post® Cereals available at Walmart, it’s easy to please adults and kids alike.

You can try out these delicious new varieties with this cashback offer from ibotta. It’s essentially almost like buying one and getting one free!

2017-08-24

And don’t forget to show recipes featuring Post cereals some love on Pinterest.

Whatever you’re into, fuel it with Shredded Wheat. Now in three new exciting flavors ready to inspire your next pursuit.

Comments

1. adriana says

What an amazing offer! I love shredded wheat so much – it’s one of my favorite snacks LOL! Ibotta is a game changer. It saves so much money!

Oh yum! These new shredded wheat flavors look delicious! This is such a classic cereal that I have always loved. It is a quick, easy and yummy breakfast for my family and I!

3. Catvills says

I haven’t tried these new Post Cereal variants. They do look like they will be a new family favorite. I would love to try the cinnamon roll variant. I better stock up on this while the cashback is still available!

4. Miranda says

I love this idea! From the cereal that you’ve mentioned. The one that particularly stands out to me is the cinnamon. I’m really trying to get into it .

I actually love eating cereals and would love the 3 unique flavors here. It’s always nice to get cash back incentives especially on products you regularly consume.

6. Debra Hawkins says

This is awesome! My kids eat a lot of shredded wheat for breakfast before school! I like it because it keeps them full!

Post cereal has always been a favorite of the family. Nice to see a company giving back to time to stock up and enjoy some awesome cereal.