Track Your Passion with MrOwl!

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of MrOwl.com. All opinions are 100% mine.

Mr Owl 1

What are you passionate about? Your family? Your pets? Your job? The Dallas Cowboys? Justin Bieber?  How do you keep track of all the things your are passionate about?  If the answer is “I don’t,” you’re going to LOVE MrOwl.  MrOwl is a new FREE technology that is SO much fun and is an amazing place to keep track of all the things you are passionate about.   So what exactly is MrOwl?  MrOwl is a home for all your interests – and then allows you to grab links, photos, and documents about your passions, and share your knowledge with the larger community. You start by making a “branch” about any of your interests.  A branch is a broad category of something that you are passionate about.  You can see here that I have created two branches so far – one for Health and Fitness, and another called Travel Bucket List – both of which I am VERY passionate about.

IMG_0068 Then, under each branch, you can create subtopics.  You can see that under my Health and Fitness “branch”, I have three subtopics – Wellness, Nutrition, Fitness & Weight, and Family Safety.  As a parenting blogger, these are topics that are really of interest to me – not only do I want to learn as much as I can, but I have a lot of resources that I can share with the community on those issues.

Once you have created subtopics, the fun REALLY gets going! After you create your subtopics, then you can start adding content.  Content can be in the forms of documents, links, and photos! Here you can see some of the links and photos that I have added to my Family Safety subtopics.

MrOwl provides a convenient, fun place for me to collect and share all of my resources that I come upon, and that I create about health, fitness and safety!  I can’t wait to use MrOwl to keep track of all the awesome workout links and videos that I come across when looking for new and exciting workouts.  It will also be great for collecting healthy, kid-friendly meal options and recipes.  There’s really no end to the creativity that you can put into MrOwl!   As a blogger, I am TOTALLY stoked about MrOwl.  This is a great way for me to organize research on blog topics, as well as provide a space for my readers to see all of my blog topics organized into categories! Another thing that I just love about MrOwl is the connection that you can make to others.  Not only can you find other people who are totally into your favorite sports team, or author, or social cause, you can explore new interests and get inspired by the passions of others around you.  We all have something amazing to share with the world, and I love how MrOwl makes it so easy to search, organize, and show others your passions! The search function is SUPER easy to use, so it’s really easy to not only collaborate on your interests with others, but also discover new passions!

So make sure to check out MY branches on MrOwl.com, download the app, follow me, and give it a try for yourself! You can Sign Up! here! Download the MrOwl app to get started! I can’t wait to learn what you are ALL passionate about – sharing our worlds with each other and creating a connected community is something that I think is so important – so come check it out!

Visit Sponsors Site

Comments

Mr Owl is a super cute concept. I could use this. I bet my daughter would enjoy it too. She’s big on Pinterest for that but Mr. Owl seems to have more organization and fun involved too.

For those who struggle with focus and accountability, this looks absolutely perfect. I think I would use MrOwl to ensure that I get enough sleep and stop wasting time on social media at night!

I’m all about being organized, tracking my passion would sure help me out, sometimes I feel like a chicken running around with it’s head cut off when there’s too much to think about and do! thanks for sharing I’ll take a looks into this : )

4. Our Family World says

This MrOwl looks like something I could use. I am interested in reading articles for health and wellness. I think this app would keep my bookmarked articles in a more organized manner. Sure looks like it would also make saving and sharing articles a whole lot easier.

5. Joline says

Haha Justin Bieber made me laugh out loud. Anyhoo, this is a great app. I’d say I’m passionate about staying fit these days, this app would be perfect to organize all my ideas in one place.

What a neat idea. I can see this being really useful for when those random ideas for a blog post strike and you are not at the computer.

I have never heard of this beforw, but I am always searching for things online and this seems like a great way to keep it all organized in one spot.

I’m always on the lookout for new apps to help me get more organized. I will definitely have to check out Mr. Owl. Love the concept and looks like a cool tool.

I have never heard of this app before. I am always looking for new ways to stay organized and find new information. I am definitely going to check this out.

This sounds like an interesting concept! I can see how it could be very popular because you’re only looking at stuff that interests you and not what a suggested for you.

11. Victoria Heckstall says

I have never heard about this. Sounds like Instagram for me. Nice apps for bloggers like me. Need to check this out!!!

This is a great way to keep everything you’re passionate about in one place. I’m so tired of trying to find all the home decor photos I love and thought I had saved.

13. Pam Wattenbarger says

This is such a cool concept. I need to try this for my travel bucket list. I am always trying to keep my resources together for all the places I want to visit.