Healthy Indulgence with VitaTops MuffinTops

As a single mom on the go, I am constantly trying to balance my CRAZY busy lifestyle and staying healthy, while still enjoying life.  Mornings are often the craziest times for me.  With two girls in two different schools, I’m up at 5 am and sometimes I feel like I don’t even breathe until I get to my office at 8.  Often, the first thing to go in that busy schedule is breakfast, and a lot of times when I do manage, I stop at Tim Horton’s which kills my calorie count for the rest of the day.  So I am ALWAYS looking for a yummy, fulfilling, healthy, and CONVENIENT breakfast alternative.

Which is why I was SUPER excited to learn about VitaTops MuffinTops, which I was able to find at Target – although I may not be able to keep these in the freezer because my kids were pretty excited about them too!

FullSizeRender (9)

The great thing about all of the different VitaTops MuffinTops flavors is that they use only clean and simple ingredients, and offer a wide range of nutritional benefits.  I tried out the VitaTops MuffinTops Wild Blueberry Muffin tops – which are ORGANIC.  They are made with organic ingredients like wild blueberries, whole grain flour, and fruit concentrates. They are SO tasty and filling, and I can feel good about my breakfast because they only have 120 calories each!

I also tried the VitaTops MuffinTops in Deep Chocolate, which is also organic with whole grain flour, oat flour, chocolate chips, and cocoa. AND they only have 100 calories each, making them the perfect breakfast food on the go!  I can set one by my “key spot” every morning and then there’s no excuse to drive through for an unhealthy breakfast!
IMG_4375a

The other part of my day where it’s tempting to grab an unhealthy snack is later at night when the kids are in bed.  Dinner was hours ago – and I’m finally sitting down for a few minutes before bed, and that’s when the sweet tooth strikes.  VitaTops MuffinTops are a great way to indulge without overdoing it.  Add a glass of skim milk and those midnight cravings are satisfied!

I found my VitaTops MuffinTops at Target! You can find yours at your nearest Publix, Kroger, Stop & Shop, Shop-Rite, or Target locations. Don’t forget to look in the freezer section!

FullSizeRender (10)

How can you see VitaTops MuffinTops fitting into your busy lifestyle?

Comments

1. shannon fowler says

Id love to try the protein chocolate peanut butter. I used to be addicted to the chocolate ones, but I didn’t;t know they had a protein version out now. This would be excellent after a long run.

2. Tamra Gibson says

I’ve always been a fan of blueberry in anything. I think in my mind bc it’s fruit I feel it’s a great added benefit. Dnt get me wrong I’m sure I wld like the chocolate also but with anything chocolate I over indulge

3. Mary Beth Elderton says

I would love the chocolate…I always choose chocolate :) These look like the perfect grab and go breakfast or afternoon snack.

4. Ana John says

Health is wealth. VITATOPS muffins are enriched in nutrients. These muffins are a delicious on-the-go breakfast for busy mornings.

I never heard of this brand before but cool that they are at Target. I will try to look for them the next time I make a Target run!

Mornings are usually crazy for my family and a quick breakfast is always something very much needed. Muffin tops are the best part of the muffins for me so I will have to try these Vita Tops Muffin Tops. Thanks for sharing these awesome quick breakfast idea.

7. Ali Rost says

These look great. At our house it seems like I’m always running a little behind .. so anything grab and go is always welcome. Plus .. muffin tops are really the best!

I’ve seen these in the stores. But haven’t had the chance to try them yet. I’ll have to give them a try :). The blueberry one looks good.

9. Pam says

The tops are the best part of the muffin, so VitaTops are a great product. I like the chocolate flavor. I need to pick some more up.

I really prefer to make all of our snacks we eat around home. I can see if you are in a pinch and don’t have time these snacks would come in handy.

11. Angelic Sinova says

I love VitaTops MuffinTops! They’re so yummy and I love how convenient they are. They are truly a great snack for those who are always on the go.

We are always eating breakfast on the go. Those wild blueberry have my name on them. These would be great for breakfast in front of the computer on a busy work day.

I like that these muffin tops have clean and simple ingredients. Looks like a delicious on-the-go breakfast for busy mornings. I would love to try the blueberry flavor. Yum!