PB&J Pajama Party with Smucker’s

Thanks to the Smucker’s Company and Mom It Forward for sponsoring this post and hooking us up with some delicious ingredients to put together our PB&J party!

We have had such awesome and amazing weather – for staying inside in our pj’s! So, with the snow falling and tummies rumbling, we decided to throw ourselves a PB&J pajama party to quell our hunger and party away the evening in the coziest way possible! Is there a better way to weather snowy and cold weather than inside, having fun with your family??

There are so many flavors of Smuckers that even our pickiest eater (the big guy on the right) can find something to get excited about eating. Plus, Smucker’s is full of simple, quality ingredients, so I can be happy about putting them on the plate. With so many varieties, the PB&J combinations never get old and they keep the kids happy and full!

We used Smucker’s jellies and Jif peanut butter to put together a platter that was pleasing to everyone.  It’s always a fun discussion to see who is going to choose crunchy over creamy, or strawberry over grape! Over family definitely has some opinions over what their favorite kind of PB&J they would like!

Is there anything better than seeing your kids laughing and smiling?  I know these are the moments I will cherish and remember when my kids are older.  You can’t beat the smiles that come from a Smucker’s PBJ!

Even our dog Ollie wanted to get in on the action…he didn’t care what kind of PB&J he got…as long as it has Smucker’s he’s happy.  Actually, he probably doesn’t care at all if he’s getting treats, but we sure love Smucker’s!

We had such a fun night in our PJ’s, having yummy PB&J sandwiches – we will have some awesome memories of our PB&J pajama party!

Here’s the fun part – you can have your OWN PB&J party! One lucky Parent Palace reader is going to win an amazing selection of jams and jellies from Smucker’s worth approximately $30 ARV!  So bookmark us and come back to enter every day!

What is your favorite PB&J combination?  Do you have any childhood PB&J moments that make you smile?

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Comments

Funny enough I am not a Jelly fan! I just never liked the taste or consistency of it growing up, and even now I don’t like it. I actually like PB by itself! It tastes delicious and I usually eat it on an English Muffin. :)

They got a great workout! I’m tired from just looking at the picture. Good job!Your dogs are absolutely beautiful. with Party with Smucker’s this time make memorable time.

I love Smucker’s! Totally brings me back memories about coming home from school, doing homework & enjoying myself a pb&j sandwich with a glass of milk! My favorite is the Cocord Grape Jelly!

4. Keri Justice says

I love smuckers! My favorite is a toss up between their orange maramalade or strawberry because they both taste soooooo good. Especially on a freshly baked biscuit.

5. Jack Clegg says

I personally love the Strawberry Goober Stripes. It’s convenient as in you only need the one jar and bread and it’s more delicious than doing PB and Jelly separate in my opinion.

6. Kathy says

This sounds like a lot of fun. My husband is a big fan of peanut butter and jelly. I think he would love this more than the rest of us..haha! It would be a blast though!

7. Cheryl says

My favorite flavor of Smucker’s is Sugar Free Blueberry Preserves with Splenda Brand Sweetener. Blueberries are good for heart disease and I have to avoid sugar because of diabetes.

8. Rosey says

Raspberry is my favorite flavor of Smuckers. It’s nice and smooth and has a rich, slightly tart flavor that I love. I like the seeds in there too. :)

9. Kristen says

My favorite is strawberry……..I guess because I like strawberries and the jam is so delicious and great on toast or biscuits, or in cookies.

Peanut butter that’s creamy and strawberry jam are my go-to’s when it comes to choosing which to put on my bread. I love having fun parties with the kids because they never fail to make me smile.

It’s peanut butter and jelly time! That is what I think of every time I see PB&J and folks in jammies.
    In all seriousness, you really can’t go wrong with peanut butter and jelly. I think this is a great theme to a family movie night in.

12. DeniseJ says

My favorite pb& j is peanut butter with strawberry jam! I remember watching cartoons, after school, and making these pb&j’s to snack on.

13. Heidi B says

I love grape the most especially because when I was a kid my dad & brother hogged the strawberry. So, I took the grape and had it to myself.

I am a fan of regular pb&J my hubby and kiddo don’t like peanut butter so I would have to have this party on my own LOL. Looks like you had a great time though.

That looks like so much fun! The snow is piling up here, and all I want to do is curl up with thick socks and a warm blanket. A PB&J PJ Party sounds perfect right about now!

16. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says

We love Smucker’s jelly in our house. It’s the only brand we use actually! It’s so tasty :)