The IAMS™ Difference Has Our Dogs Flying through Fall

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of IAMS™ for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.

Our napping champions have been replaced with two super-active dogs! If you have been following the progress of Oliver and Sunny then you know that they were spending most of their free time developing advanced napping skills. While not officially an Olympic sport, napping was becoming very popular with our dogs. Since we know that they, like us, need to be active to be healthy, we switched them to IAMS™.

They have been so excited to spend time outside over the past many weeks, and they are loving the leaves that keep finding their way into our backyard. Running through the piles and trying to catch the leaves as they fall are two of their favorite activities.

Both dogs have so much energy that trying to get them into the same picture is next to impossible. While they are moving their tails around the yard though they both look so happy and so shiny. Since switching to IAMS their coats are shinier and their skin looks so healthy.

IAMS™ quality dog food has become an important part of life for our dogs. We definitely want them to have the best life possible, and we want them to have the energy to tire out the kids, enjoy the yard, and keep us all laughing. When the dogs are having fun, so are we. IAMS™ Visible Differences like shinier coats, healthy skin, and digestive “performance” that is predictable and of a consistency that we can scoop and toss into the trash easily are all great advantages of the switch we helped them make to IAMS™!

If you have furry doggy friends, you need to get them headed down the right nutritional road. Help them find more energy and improved look and feel with IAMS™ quality dog food. The fall has been so fun with these too goofballs, and we can’t wait to see them barreling through the snow in the next couple of months! Stay tuned for some truly ridiculous updates as they switch from catching falling leaves to catching falling flakes.

Visit Sponsors Site

Comments

Awe, your pooches looks like lil’ speed demons. I bet they have so much fun flying through the leaves. I have always liked Iams for my dogs. That is what I fed my dog when I had him.

Lol @ Sleeping as an Olympic sport!!! We refer to our two small pups as boulders because they lay down and don’t move! We are having issues with our Yorkie’s coat and we have already switched his food once, it would def be worth looking into Iams!

Sounds like it is a great dog food. Their coats look shiny and they seem to have a lot of energy. Had lots of fun tossing snowballs in the air to our fur baby that we had when I was younger.

It’s so important we feed our pets good food. Something like Iams is great for their skin and hair and even their tummy’s. This reminds me I need to get more!

IAMS is one of the few brands of pet food that we will feed our cats. Our veterinarian recommends it and they love it. I love the photos of your beautiful dogs. It truly is hard to get good photos of our pets as they move so quickly. I think one of the hardest jobs in the world is a pet photographer!

Oh I wish napping was an Olympic sport!! I’m so glad to hear your dogs are doing better with their diet change, I have heard iams is a great brand for dry food for dogs! It looks like you have a nice big yard to take care of all that extra energy and running around they are going to be doing.

Don’t have a pet yet but thanks for sharing. I’m so clueless about this, I would have no idea where to start. Posts like these always help especially since we plan on getting a puppy.

8. Bonnie @wemake7 says

Iams sounds like really great food for dogs. Your dogs look like they are so full of energy and ready to play.

We don’t have dogs here, but we are planning to get our son one soon. We do have a few back in my home country and I do agree that they should be given the right nutrition that they need.

Nutrition is important for the dogs as well as humans. I think sometimes people just truts that their dog food is good but we need to do a little more research before we feed our pets just any food. Iams is great!

• says

Yes it sure is! The dogs look like they are very healthy and enjoying all their time running around outside. IAMS is a great food that I used to feed my dog. It really helped his skin condition,

We don’t have a dog right now, but when we do this is on the short list of what we want to try with him. I want to make sure that he has all his nutritional needs met and be happy pup.

12. Julie says

It looks like your pups are healthy and full of energy. We have used IAMS with our dogs in the past and always had great results!

13. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says

I have been thinking about switching my dog, Milo, over to Iams. I hear great things about it and it seems like a great brand.