Save Your Tech with Asurion Premier Support

This post was sponsored by Asurion as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.

Capture

Christmas is right around the corner! I’ll bet that under many of your trees, there is some serious tech wrapped up and ready to go!  If you’re like me, a purchase of a new tech device is a BIG decision, and it often takes a nice little bite out of my monthly budget.  For me, I learned my lesson once when I dropped my iPhone into a bathtub – it’s important to protect your purchases!  Now, my iPhone is protected by Asurion.  Asurion partners with the country’s leading wireless carriers and provides insurance on all of your favorite electronics.  Their insurance claims are super easy – I recently had to file one for my husband’s iPhone and it was easy-peasy – they are VERY customer service oriented.

However, I recently learned that Asurion offers an awesome benefit for all Asurion customers, called Asurion Premier Support.  This is a really cool service where a team of specialists is at the other end of the phone to help  you solve your tech emergencies (hello, the new tablet won’t work on Christmas!).

I gave Asurion Premier Support a try recently – I started by downloading their app from the App Store.  It’s called different things depending on what carrier you have. I have Verizon, so I have Total Mobile Protection.  AT&T customers have the same service, but it’s called Pro Tech Support, and Sprint users have Total Equipment Protection.

You put in some simple information – and presto you are able to connect with a Asurion Premier Support technician.  I called wanting help with my iPhone – as you can see I have a LOT of photos on my iPhone.

I figured out how to upload them onto my computer, but I wanted to make sure that they were properly saved to iCloud and that I could safely delete them.  I also was hoping to find other ways to help save memory on my iPhone – there’s nothing worse than wanting to take a picture of video and have that horrible message pop up about not having enough memory.  Asurion Premier Support was so helpful, and quickly had me on and off the phone with my problem solved.  It was awesome!

I can definitely see this coming in handy over Christmas break – no more struggling to set up and learn how to use our new tech gadgets!  Asurion Premier Support will have us up and running in no time.

What gadgets are under your tree that you could use this Asurion Premium Support for?

Additional Resources:
Asurion Wesbite: https://www.asurion.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Asurion?fref=ts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Asurion

Comments

1. Tonya C says

That’s a great service! Having technical difficulties with your devices is stressful enough! Glad to see you can get instant help.

Now that my older kids have phones having insurance is very important. Also for my spouse who will drop a phone every 2 seconds. I love when a company offers bonus incentives for their customers. It keeps the customers loyal and happy. Thank you for sharing

I had Asurion protection on one of my phones before, and I had a positive experience with them when I had to place a claim. I feel they went above and beyond to help me out.

Oh this is awesome! I too have an iPhone with a small amount of memory so I need this. What was I thinking when I bought this phone?? LOL!

I spent an hour trying to figure out how to get my photos to my computer from my new iphone. I would have love to have had this. I am going to check it out for future use.

6. CourtneyLynne says

Omg this is what I need!!!!! I was an idiot and thought me (a blogger) could get away with the iPhone with the least memory… I’m always running out of room!

7. Bonnie @wemake7 says

Sometimes I’m not very good with tech ideas so their support would be awesome. Thanks for sharing about Asurion.

You are so right, that will be a great resource over the holidays. I remember back in the day, receiving something for Christmas that was a bit too complicated and of course anyone that you might have contacted to ask for help would be unavailable until the new year. And that really takes the fun out of a new gift, because it is natural to want to play with it right away and test it out.

9. Kathy says

This is really neat! I’m going to have to check for this app on my phone. This would really come in handy. I’ve recently run out of space on my phone, so I started deleting some photos I never really needed. This would be so nice to have.

Wow – This is a really valuable service. I’ve never bought insurance on my phones because I’m not the tye to lose or abuse them. But boy … I sure could use the tech support. Thanks for the heads up!

It’s always nice to have pro tech support. I may not be as fluent in phone speak as I would like to be, so I can always use a little help.

12. Rosey says

That is a good idea to be able to save memory on your phone. It’s a big bummer to try and take pics and have to delete pictures already there to be able to do so.

13. michele d says

It’s always a good thing to get that extra protection on your gadgets. Specially for the kids. They’re always dropping their phones.

That’s awesome that you can get help for free. with Asurion. I’m sure tons of people are going to take advantage of that with Christmas coming soon.

I really need to start wrapping presents since I can hardly walk in my walk-in closet! It’s so important to have all gadgets insured and I love the tech support offered with Asurion.

16. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says

I never would have thought about getting insurance on my gadgets. If anything happened to them, I would use it as an excuse to upgrade ;)

Wow, I would have never thought of getting insurance for my tech devices. I had never heard of Asurion before your post. I would imagine their insurance coverage is much better than you receive from the warranty you get (or purchase) for your tech devices.

Such a great service for those who receive a new gadget. Some people are more technically inclined than others, so this service will benefit them.

Having insurance on your smart phones is so important. I know I would be lost with out mine I use it all the time when we travel and for work. I think I would faint if I dropped mine in a tub.

I’m always running out of space on my phone due to photos too haha. It seems like a great app/customer support. Glad you backed everything up!

Oh I think I could do with this on so many levels! Although I use my computer/phone all the time, I’m still not that techy and often need to ask my teenage daughter for help. This way I could bypass that – and her laughing at me!