Give Back and Get Great Fashion with Schoola this Fall!

Tracking Pixel

Schoola_logo-300x300

Now that the weather is changing, so are all of our wardrobes.  While we focused on warmer weather clothes for back to school shopping, it’s time to pick up jeans, sweaters, and holiday outfits! With two girls and Christmas coming, I was super excited for Schoola to sponsor a post so I could try out a way to get awesome fashion, fantastic savings, and do some good!

Schoola is an online shop which sells preloved clothing for women, kids, and babies.  However, a lot of these preloved clothes come brand new with tags!  We received a great package from Schoola with some ADORABLE outfits.  My older daughter got a really pretty brown sweater from Ann Taylor, and my younger daughter got an entire Gymboree outfit, both of them new with tags.  Don’t they look awesome ready to head out for a fun fall day?

Here’s another great outfit my youngest got (also new with tags!).  This will make the perfect Christmas dress!

They even have clothes in plus sizes, accessories (check out the blue scarf my daughter is wearing below) and outwear!

But here’s the best part.  Not only do you save a lot of money off of retail prices at Schoola, they also give 40% of the proceeds to schools!  AND right now, Schoola has partnered with Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai to raise money for the Malala Fund to support girls’ education projects around the world.  What mom can’t get on board with that – especially a mom with two girls??

Here’s how you can help!  First, request a donation bag like the one my girls are showing you below:

Once you receive your bag, send in preloved women’s and kids items, which will be sold and 40% of the proceeds will go to the Malala fund!  You can also reach out on social media by tagging three friends with the hastag #PasstheBag and link to  schoola.com/malala!  This can help everyone get involved and do a LOT of good for this amazing organization.  If you don’t have a lot of preloved clothes in your home, check out the Malala collection and do some shopping – 40% of the proceeds go to the Malala Fund!

So start by requesting your bag today! You’ll be looking good and feeling good in no time!

What are your favorite fall looks?  What are your favorite charities to support?

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Schoola.

Comments

I love everything that Malala stands for and have a ton of clothes that I just cannot sell at consignment sales (but are in great condition) and I would love to donate them for a great cause!

2. michele d says

What a great website! I bet that I could find something nice for my daughter. Loving that dress your daughter has on. So pretty!

Really love the dress your daughter is wearing! I’m glad that Schoola is partnering with Malala Fund. It’s a really great cause to work for.

This is great! I’ve never heard of Schoola. This is right up my alley. I have tons of clothes that I need to get rid of and I love donating to a good cause. Thanks for sharing.

5. Bonnie @wemake7 says

I’ve gotten clothing from Schoola before. They are great. I also have sent in a bag as well to donate.

6. michele d says

I love her dress! What a great idea! I’m hopping over to the site right now to check this out! Thanks for sharing about it!

This is an amazing cause indeed for many people. I love the fact you are showing yours how to help others too. These are really cute outfits they both have and I love the Christmas dress. Thanks for sharing.

As a dad this is also something I am on board with! My son is growing like a weed and winter is right around the corner so I really need to get him some more clothes. Knowing they donate to a good cause makes the idea of clothes shopping even easier. Thanks!

That Christmas dress is adorable! I’ve never heard of Schoola before, but it’s such a great program! I’ll definitely head over and check it out.

It’s great both to shop and to help other people raise funds. I like the concept and I hope that this online shop will have more promotions for students.

Its spring here but also love a bit of denim ;) My charities of choice are usually cancer council, breast cancer aus and leukaemia foundation! Thanks for sharing!