Find More Time for Halloween Fun with Nestle!

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Treats4All #CollectiveBias

(3 of 1)

It’s getting to be that time of year again, when little ghosts and goblins are ready to take over the streets with their pumpkins, but in our house, Halloween is a month long celebration!  We love spooking up our old house (it was built in the late 1800s, so there are plenty of creaks and groans!) and getting into the spirit!

We have a LOT of Halloween traditions, ranging from costume parties at the barn with our horses, to moonlight rides, and trips to the pumpkin patch.  Our favorite go-to Halloween spot is Pumpkinville, which has amazing pumpkin donuts and pumpkin ice cream in addition to hayrides, corn mazes, and tons of fun for the whole family.  It’s a lot of fun to pack into one month!  Plus, with school in full swing, this means we are a family on the go, so this year, we looked to NESTLE® to help us out in making it easier for us to head out for Halloween fun, but also help our formal dining room look super scary and ready for Halloween!

Putting this awesome table display and dinner together was super easy.  I picked up the tablecloth last year on sale, and we had our cake stands, but then we headed to Walmart to pick up some quick and easy Halloween decorations, and some yummy treats from Nestle!

nestle

We were able to pick up everything we needed for a pre-Pumpkinville celebration!  We grabbed a STOUFFER’S® Family Size Entrées (Meat Lovers Lasagna – YES PLEASE!), TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Cookie Dough in Halloween Chocolate Chip, and  NESTLE® Jumbo Assorted Fun Size Candy!

While I got to decorating, my teenage daughter was able to make this cookies, and pop the lasagna in the oven!  It’s so quick and convenient that she is able to do it with no problem, which really lets me focus on getting done with decorating and other plans before we head out for Halloween fun.

(4 of 2)

I started with filling this adorable Trick or Treat bowl with the entire NESTLE® Jumbo Assorted Fun Size Candy.  The idea is that this will still be around to pass out to trick or treaters, but between you and me, I don’t think my husband is going to let that happen!  But that’s part of the fun – buying Halloween candy early and then having to restock at the last minute!

By the time I had our decorations arranged, our STOUFFER’S® Family Size Meat Lover’s Lasagna was ready to go!  This is such an easy, easy way to have dinner on a day filled with Halloween fun – there is NO prep, no dirty dishes created, and no clean-up.  And they are SO tasty!  Everyone in our family absolutely loves them!

(3 of 2)-2

And you can’t forget dessert!  Even with all of the yummy NESTLE® candy around, it’s nice to have a warm dessert on chilly fall evenings, and is ANYTHING better for Halloween than TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Cookie Dough in Halloween Chocolate Chip?  These have the same yummy, gooey, chocolately goodness that you can only get from NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE®,  but with fun orange chocolate chips!  Add an adorable ghost platter, and you have yourself a gorgeous, quick and easy meal, complete with dessert to help you get out the door and on to Halloween fun!

(4 of 2)-2

What are your favorite Halloween traditions or Halloween recipes?  How will you be celebrating Halloween this year?

Comments

I love Nestle products. I always have bags of stuff over the holidays to make all kinds of goodies. They really do help bring a family together while baking! Me and my son always love baking and making some goodies with Nestle! =) Thank you for sharing!!

2. jo says

I think every household has Nestle products during Halloween! Even the non-chocolate lovers can incorporate other Nestle goods at home! :) Love their products since I was a kid.:)

Halloween is when I kick off my decorating. I have an entire box full of goodies and it grows every year! Thank you for sharing these fun cookies!

These next 4 weeks are going to pass by so quickly and then Halloween will be but a faint memory! I love trying new treats for the kids that are a little spooky. I’ll have to keep some of these in mind for my next shopping trip!

5. Tyra says

I cannot believe that Halloween is already around the corner! Where did the summer go? Those cookies look so yummy and festive!

The Nestle Toll house cookies were always my Hubs favorite cookie. Now, he tries not to eat anything with sugar in it. But I bet if I put a plate of chocolate chip cookies in front of him, he would eat them all.

Looks like fun. There is no way that candy would last in my house…I’d probably eat it all myself. My husband is the one with self-control in our house. We look forward to dressing our boys up as batman and robin this year. They are 4 and 10 months old so the costumes will look super cute.

How fun! We love Halloween, they always have the funnest crafts, snacks and decorations. Plus dressing up and going to all the halloween parties is my favorite. Its always a challenge to see what costume my child will wear, he changes his mind about 100 times.

What a cute Halloween party idea! I have never heard of these cookies from Nestle but my son would LOVE them! I will have to run out pick some up. Also, my family LOVES the stouffers frozen meals and they are perfect for a busy soccer night!

What a fun Halloween party you created. Love it. And those cookies look awesome. I try so hard this time of year to keep some cookie dough in the fridge to make easy cookie desserts. Those orange chocolate chips are festive!

I love this post! I jolted me to reality that in 30 days it will be Halloween! Goodness! Got to start the preparations on one of my favorite Fall holidays! So thanks for sharing your post bec. it gave me great ideas!

You’ve done such a lovely spread for Halloween. It looks great and I’ll bet the kids are thrilled. Yup. No Halloween would be complete without nestle. I love the crunch bars! Nom. Nom. Going to try some of your yummy ideas! :)

I’ll just be celebrating Halloween by decorating our house with Halloween decorations and giving out candy to the neighbourhood kids. The Toll House cookie dough in Halloween Chocolate Chip looks great, but I don’t think they sell those here in Canada unless they are at Walmart.