Guiltless Indulgence with Dannon® Light & Fit® Greek Tiramisu Yogurt

I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Dannon. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation. All views and opinions are my own, and do not necessarily represent those of Dannon.

The quickest way for me to lose focus and momentum in a weight management plan virtually the moment I begin is to tell myself that I can’t enjoy some of my favorite foods. Cutting out sweets entirely is never going to be a concept that I can, in good faith, take on as an actual goal. The sweets are too good and they call to me. So, when I got the opportunity to try a product that meets my craving for sweet without defeating my needs to eat healthier, I jumped at it! And jumping counts as cardio so it’s a win-win.

We are big fans of Italian cuisine, and that means we love our tiramisu. Traditional tiramisu is delicious but not at all healthy. Dannon® has come up with an incredible solution to helping us make healthier selections without sacrificing flavor.

The Light & Fit® Greek Tiramisu Yogurt from Dannon® is, in a word, delicious. When you open up the package, its obvious how wonderfully creamy it is, and it just smells tangy and sweet and so yummy!

I was SO excited to try a new treat – I dressed mine up with a little bit of shaved dark chocolate and a tiny little chocolate round!  It’s like having a dessert from a nice restaurant!

We were thrilled with its flavor – it’s unbelievable how much the flavor of tiramisu comes through, along with the tangy goodness of Greek yogurt. We also love the fact that it has 12 grams of protein, with only 80 calories and 0% fat per 5.3 oz. serving. The fact that it is so good means that it satisfies the craving for sweets while delivering great protein with 0% fat and about half the calories of a sugary soda.

Finding something that is healthier for me but still satisfying has been an ongoing search. Foods that are low in calories aren’t always very satisfying, but Dannon® Light & Fit® Greek Tiramisu Yogurt is so satisfying that it helps shrink away the daily cravings and temptations to toss the weight management plan. There is great satisfaction in sticking with my plan, and wonderful comfort in finding something as tasty as Tiramisu that is much healthier to eat!

Taste the power of satisfying and guiltless snacking with the incredible flavor of Dannon® Light & Fit® Greek Tiramisu Yogurt.

Follow the flavor on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram to keep up with the latest!

Check out the Dannon® webpage to learn more about other great products!

Comments

1. Rosie says

I’ve recently discovered Greek yogurt, and how much I love the different flavors. I hadn’t noticed tiramisu yet, I’m excited to try it – sound totally delish!

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I can’t wait to find some. I just wrote a comment, but I didn’t see it so here’s a bit extra just in case. Thanks for sharing. HUGS

YUM!!! Dannon® Light & Fit® Greek Tiramisu Yogurt is at the TOP of my list for sure! Love LOVE Tiramisu, but I have just started a very serious diet, and you have now given me new hope! This will be my treat at the end of the week if I’m a good girl! Oh Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! woo hoo… I have to google this and find where to buy some….. WOO HOO!

4. Neha Sultan says

These look delicious! I love greek yoghurt as they are high on protein content and help me stay on fitness goal.

Yo know I am going to be on the hunt for this the next time I’m in the grocery store!! My absolute favorite dessert in Greek, doesn’t get better! Thanks for sharing!

I love greek yogurt and have recently discovered the lovliness that is tiramisu…this is definitely an add on to my next grocery list…

I love trying out different types of yogurt, especially dessert-like flavors. I bet I would really like this flavor! I’ll have to grab some from the store!

I absolutely love tiramisu! But as much as I want it, I always feel guilty eating it. Tiramisu flavored Greek yogurt removes all that stress. Good thing you featured it here or I might never find out about it.

I saw Dannon® Light & Fit® Greek Tiramisu Yogurt.in the store the other day and wondered about it. Now I know I should have picked it up and will next time.

10. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says

That tiramisu yogurt sounds delicious! I am going to have to pick some up when I go grocery shopping this week. Yum!

11. Angelic Sinova says

Tiramisu Yogurt? Sign me up! I LOVE that you added some dark chocolate and a tiny little chocolate round to it, so yummy <3

Mmmm, I think with the little bit of chocolate, it’s completely perfect! I can’t wait to pick that flavor up myself. It sounds like a dessert treat!