Clorox® Bleach Safely Saves Your Summer

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TotalBleachControl #CollectiveBias

Summertime means hot temps, hot dogs, and sometimes a big mess. Is there anything worse than a huge grass stain, or a huge food stain on you or your kiddos favorite clothes? At our cookout, I ended up with not enough BBQ and a little too much BBQ sauce.

Clorox® has always been a go-to for getting out stubborn stains, but now it’s even easier to use the name we have always trusted in a convenient form that we love.  But honestly, sometimes using liquid bleach can be tough!  One little spill and you can do a lot more damage than a little BBQ sauce!

I went to Walmart and found the two newest members of the Clorox® Family on the detergent aisle. Clorox® Bleach Crystals™ and Clorox® Bleach Packs™  are brand new, and they are taking the fear out of using bleach!  Since both of them are now available at Walmart locations nationwide, there isn’t going to be a stain that stands a chance this summer.

PicMonkey Collage

These new products from Clorox® are easier than ever to use, and with less mess, you can even use the Clorox® Bleach Packs™ for the convenience of toss and go when using bleach in your laundry. In fact, the Clorox® Bleach Packs™ have earned a spot on our road trip packing list to get out stains we pick up along the way to our destinations.  These are so handy – you just grab one and TOSS it in – no measuring, no mess.

To use the Clorox® Bleach Crystals™, just follow the directions on the package and add the appropriate amount to the measuring cup, add the crystals to the washer along with your detergent, and launder.

I was even able to wear a black shirt while washing out my BBQ sauce stain without any fear of damaging my clothes because Clorox® Bleach Crystals™ and Clorox® Bleach Packs™ are water activated. Because they only start to work when the water hits, there is no concern about spills or splashes while you’re adding the Clorox® to your washer. Clorox® Bleach water activated products don’t start working until you want them to.

IMG_9006 (1)

Both the Clorox® Bleach Crystals™ and Clorox® Bleach Packs™  are small and easy to store. I keep mine on top of the dryer so they are always close at hand. It’s simple and easy to just toss the crystals or pack into the washer and go on with my day. It’s the same great Clorox® Bleach power that you have always depended on, in a form that you can now use without hesitation. It saved my shirt from BBQ, see what it can do for you.

Follow Clorox® Twitter and Facebook for even more info and details!

How do you get summer stains out of your clothes? How many times has Clorox® saved your summer?

Comments

1. Rosie says

I’d love to try these – I have to say that using Clorox makes a huge difference. I would like this dry option in that one time I had a cup of bleach and tripped and the cup of bleach landed all over the pile of clothes I had on the floor – my darks – that I was going to do in a separate batch. After that I’m really careful about walking with bleach – as in don’t do that! So you can see why I’d love this. All those clothes were wrecked!

Im not gonna lie, im an absolute clutz! I never heard of the crystals before but i will def need to go get them b/c I am always making a mess of things LOL

3. Elizabeth O. says

This is the first time I heard about Clorox’ bleach crystals. These crystals are safer than the liquid ones because you can avoid damaging other clothes from splatters. I will look for this the next time I go shopping.

4. Nicole Etolen says

I’ve never heard about this product , but i think it is a great products i need this for the stains on our bathroom thank you for sharing this it will really help

I actually never used their bleach because of my laundry list of allergies, but I have heard nothing but good about this brand! My mom swears by it.

Clorox Bleach has been something I have always used when I had to sanitize anything. My mom and grandmother used it all the time when I was a kid too. I will have to try both the packs and the crystals. for sure. Thanks for sharing.

I’m always hesitant to buy white clothing although I do like it. I’ve also had a fear of using bleach until reading your post. I will be looking for this Clorox product when I go shopping next time.

8. CourtneyLynne says

Omg I had no idea Clorox came in crystals these days! I will have to check this out in grocery shopping day!

9. Kristen says

I could use this for coffee stains. I always manage to spill coffee when I am running around with the kids in the morning.

I have been very lucky this summer–no stains marring my shirt fronts!! But that is not always the case–give me a bowl of pasta with red sauce or lasagna or pizza and see what happens!! I am definitely going to try the packs!

Since I have a toddler at home, I’m always concerned about her getting into the detergents, bleach and cleaning supplies. They already offer dish soap as little packets, and they come in handy. It’s nice to see they are making this for bleach too!

With with two messy kids – they always get their shirts dirty as soon as they put them on – this is a product I’ll have to keep in mind when I go shopping.

I really like the idea of the packs. This makes it less messy and so easy to use. So easy that there is no excuse not to use it. Seems like the kids get extra messy in the summer. I need this in my life!

I grew up with this brand because my mom used this. She is still using it and I’m using Clorox, too. I haven’t tried these two, though. I will look for them next time.

15. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says

We go through a lot of Clorox in our family. My boys are typical little boys and they are always getting stains on their clothes.

16. Annemarie LeBlanc says

Clorox has been a trusted name in laundry and cleaning products. I have been using these products for a long time and I can attest that it is very effective in removing stains! So no need to limit your child’s play for fear of ruining their clothes with stains. Let them enjoy the summer and let Clorox take care of the stains.

I hope we have clorox crystal bleach here in our country. Most of our bleach is in liquid form and make my hands super dry when using. Does your hand becomes dry when you use it?

I did not know CLOROX had bleach crystals, but sounds like such a great product I want to try! Thank you for highlighting this and love the ease and simplicity of use in my laundry!

We *just* finally got a new washer and dryer and I thought it would be a great time to look into making a detergent switch now that I have an HE. I’ll look into this duo!