Can YOU Spell the 5 Most Difficult U.S. Cities to Spell? AlphaBetty is Your Smartest Companion!

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of King Digital Entertainment for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.

undefined

From the people who gave us the Candy Crush franchise and the Farm Heroes Saga comes the most challenging and stimulating word game on the net! Meet AlphaBetty, the first word in word games!

AlphaBetty Saga’s creator, King, recently released a survey to help summer travelers avoid spelling mistakes during their summer travel. By playing AlphaBetty, you can actually improve your spelling and avoid any summer travel errors by being sharp with your spelling skills!

Plus, you know your kids watch everything you do.

This is a great game for them to see you playing, and know that learning is a lifelong process, and that even us grown-ups have to keep reading and practicing. It’s a ridiculously fun and interactive game that will challenge you over the course of more than 100 levels! I am guessing that is enough challenge to get me through a road trip from NY to TX this summer.

undefined

AlphaBetty is now available to download for free from the App Store and Google Play. This game is perfect for playing when you have a bit of time around the house, or while on the road.

My plan is to play it during our upcoming road trip!

I downloaded it to my phone, but you can choose to download it to whichever of your compatible devices you prefer. It is simple to learn, and very challenging to master – but it’s also completely free! Why wouldn’t you challenge yourself and see how you stack up against your friends by playing AlphaBetty today?!

Download your game for at the Apple App Store or on Google Play today.

Follow the Betty on Twitter and be sure to visit the AlphaBetty Saga Facebook Page

Visit Sponsors Site

Comments

I definitely like the sound of this game. I happen to love word games but unless I could download it on my computer I fear I won’t be playing it anytime soon.

Alphabetty sounds like an awesome game indeed for traveling or just for something to do. I will have to download the app for sure and share it with my sisters along with my mom. My mom loves games like this for sure. Thanks for sharing.

3. Fi Ní Neachtáin says

I haven’t played any games like this as I have friends who’ve gotten addicted to them haha :) I’m a pretty good speller though so I’d probably do quite well at it!

I’m surprised kuamalupua was below Meeteetse. What a great app for the spelling bee in your family or just someone who wants to perfect their spelling.

5. CourtneyLynne says

Heheh Hehehehe did you just as ME to spell?!?! I have a feeling I couldn’t even attempt to spell those cities. Spelling is not my strong point lol

This app sounds like a lot of fun, a challenge and addictive! I really enjoy candy crush when we are hanging out so if King made this app as well, I would be more than happy to give it a try! I think my daughter would have fun with this one too!

This sounds like a game made for my inner NerdGirl…I loved Candy Crush for a bit but taking my love of words and adding that element of fun – AlphaBetty sounds like a true must have App!

We have a road trip coming up (20 hours, one way!) and this would be the perfect app to keep the kids busy and teach them a few things in the process. Win/win!

I am the WORST speller ever but I think this would be a really fun game! I love a good challenge and this looks like it would cause you to think (which is one of my must have things to really love a game). I’ll have to download it to check out while I’m waiting to pick up kids!