New Oreo 2-Packs Take Dessert On the Go

As parents we all know how busy things can get and how little time we have to get from here to there and back without hearing “I’m hungry” from the back seat (or from the driver’s seat if my husband is with me). Oreo has come up with a genius solution to our snacking needs, and we are definitely thankful for the innovation.

I am so excited to share the new Oreo 2-pack information with you. The convenient size and packaging makes this 2-pack the ideal size for grab-and-go snacking. We are always on the go to kids’ concerts, lessons, competitions, and all of the errands we have to accomplish every weekend. Now we can take a snack along for the ride without having to portion something out and put it in a baggie or bowl. The 2-pack is the perfect solution to snacking for busy parents and active kids. The portion is great for satisfying your snacking sweet tooth craving without over-indulging.

The size is perfect for road trips, too. We are taking an end-of-the-school-year class trip to Boston this weekend with the school and I can promise you that I am tossing one of the Oreo 2-packs into my purse. I am sure the kids’ will love having one of the 2-packs in their backpacks. What a great way to snack in comfort on the go!

We also have a special love of Oreos in our home.  Our youngest has a very severe dairy allergy, and as a consequence, she often misses out on dessert when we go out to eat.  Oreos are one of the FEW cookies that she can eat, and now, with the Oreo multipacks, we have a way to ensure that she can have dessert no matter where we go!

Oreo multipacks are available in packages of 18 and can be found at local grocery stores everywhere. It’s not just Oreo’s, they have also launched 2-pack multipacks with Nutter Butters for those of us with a taste for Nutter Butter flavor. Take advantage of the new 2-packs and solve your own on-the-go sweet tooth snacking needs.

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

Comments

1. Heather Wone says

I absolutely love the Oroe 2 packs!. I keep a few of these Oreo 2 packs in my diaper bag for when I am out running errands with the kids and need a pick me up snack. They are also the perfect snack for the kids when they need something in between meals.

We always have Oreos in the class for those with allergies. It is easy to give it to a child when someone might bring in birthday cupcakes that they might not be able to eat. So, this would be perfect because the two packs would help to keep the cookies fresh. We are traveling in about a week and I am going to have to pick this up for our drive.

Oreo is a trusted brand we love and they have been innovating their products for years. These tasty bites are perfect for snacks in the office or at school. It’s also good to carry them in the car during travel to solve hunger and craving for sweets.

4. Melody says

Oreo’s were always my favorite guilty pleasure. I love that you can use them in so many different places. Crumble them on a sundae, dip them in milk or even spread peanut butter atop them.

I have not seen these Oreo 2 packs before! I love that these are so easy to pack on the go. We constantly travel and I like to keep snacks like this on hand for our carry on and the suit cases in the hotel rooms. I think they would be so handy in the car as well for the kids!

These look delicious! I usually try to take healthy things on the go, but Oreos are always going to be a temptation! The other year, I made the moon cycle with Oreos with my daughter and she had so much fun.

7. Michelle S says

If someone wants they can eat the entire box, but it’s “easier” minded to have them prepackaged so you only take what you need and don’t have to worry about another baggie.