The Moment I Became A Mom with Clearblue

20060728-Katies Newborn Pictures 026 Mother’s Day is a special day.  For me, it’s time to reflect on the times when I found out that I was going to be a mom.  For me, I became a mom as soon as “Pregnant” flashed up on the screen of my Clearblue pregnancy test.  There’s just something about the word that makes you feel such a rush of emotion all at once:  joy, fear, disbelief, joy, joy, and joy.  I absolutely couldn’t WAIT to tell everyone I knew – I didn’t have any creative baby announcements – it was just a joyful announcement to anyone who would listen! Clearblue has put together a video montage of that special moment when you tell that person you love that you are pregnant, and they are going to be a parent, a grandparent, aunt, sister, or brother.  Folks, bring out the tissues.  If you have ever had “Pregnant” show up on your Clearblue pregnancy test, this one’s going to hit you right in the heart!  Keep an eye out for celebs Jessie James Decker and DeAnna Pappas (from the Bachelor)!

If that doesn’t make you go awwww, I don’t know what will. Is there anything more special than that moment when you share the biggest news that you will ever have to share!  For me, the Clearblue video brings back the moments when I found out I was pregnant, as well as my daughters’ birth.. 20060803-Katies Newborn Pictures 033 And how they have grown into beautiful young ladies… 002Art September22014FirstDayofSchool I could not be prouder of my girls, but lately, I’ve been feeling that baby want again… Yep, my lovely Parent Palace readers, you may have guessed it.  My husband and I are trying to conceive – we haven’t been “not trying” for a little while we have made the decision to give it a try – hopefully we will have our own Clearblue moment to share someday soon!

How did you share the news that you were pregnant with your loved ones?  Tell us in the comments below!

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

Comments

1. CourtneyLynne says

its so strange! I remember just knowing I was Preggo before I even took the test…. Seriously it was the strangest thing…. I told my hubby I had this feeling, he thought I was nuts. Well I took the test and yup. Now I have a beautiful and crazy 3 year old lol

My ex and I were watching my sisters daughter and went to his moms house. She ask him if he was practicing and he said yes. lol She had to sit down it was to funny. He gram looked at me and figured it out instantly before I was showing or anything.. Congrats and Good Luck. Thanks for sharing.

It’s nice to see your journey from the first time you knew you were pregnant until know that they grew up. Happy mothers day to you and do have a great one.

4. Wendy says

That video is awwwwesome. Such a wonderful way to remember how special that moment was in your life.. Thanks for sharing and hope you have good news to share soon

What a beautiful story :) As for me, I felt so sick during the first couple of weeks of my pregnancy. I didn’t know I was pregnant at that time, and it was actually my husband who called it. He said, “Maybe you’re pregnant.” And he was right!

You’re so right that the moment you find out that your pregnant is really a memorable moment. This video is really sweet. Your girls are adorable.

7. Fi Ní Neachtáin says

Oh you have such beautiful daughters, I love their hair! I used a Clearblue pregnancy test when I found out I was having my son. When it said 1-2 weeks I was SO happy! :)

I have never been pregnant but then I have never been married either so it may be a good thong I never had to use that little blue stick or tell anyone that I was pregnant! I do know a couple who tried for years and years and FINALLY–the joy on their faces was a sight to behold!

9. Robin Rue (@massholemommy) says

I knew I was pregnant before I took the test, but when I saw the little plus sign I still cried like a baby. It was the best feeling in the world.