Protect Your Pets with Adams™ Flea & Tick Control Products!

Tracking Pixel

As members of the family, we take care of our dogs just like they are a member of our family! Adams Flea & Tick Control Products are sponsoring this post to help us take care of our furry family members to help them stay protected as spring and summer quickly approach!

logo2

As pet parents of two fantastic dogs, we work hard to keep our dogs happy and healthy just like our kids!  One of the ways that we do this is by working to ensure that our dogs are flea and tick free.  This also helps to keep our human kids healthy – ticks can be a huge human health hazard as well! As spring quickly approaches here in the Northeast, flea and tick outbreaks are triggered by changes in temperature and humidity, so it’s easy to get caught off guard!

It can be especially hard to keep our dogs flea and tick free, as we live in a village where almost no one has fences.  A large population of stray animals, as well as wild animals such as deer, foxes, and even the occasional bear wanders into the village!  This means that at any time, there can be a non-treated animal coming into the yard.

Our yard isn’t unique – almost 75 percent of homes with pets report at least one flea and tick outbreak.  The good news is this can be prevented, and Adams Flea & Tick Control Products are a great way to do that!

Like with people, the best medicine for flea and tick outbreaks is prevention – prevention through treating our pets, our homes, and our yard BEFORE fleas and ticks have taken over.  Vets have sold Adams™ Flea & Tick Control Products for over 30 years, and you can pick it up at Walmart, so it’s convenient to pick up with your groceries and other necessities!

One of the best ways to prevent an outbreak in your home is to treat your dog themselves.  When you buy Adams For Dogs Flea & Tick Spot On® at WalMart, you get an award-winning Adams™ Smart Shield® applicator for free! This is so easy to use and is like no other flea and tick treatment I have ever used.

This is a seriously cool way to administer your dog’s flea and tick treatment. You just insert the product tube into the Adams™ Smart Shield® applicator and close it right up.

The patented dog-applicator design is big and easy to grip.  You grab hold, and then use the tip to push aside your dog’s fur to get the applicator to the skin.  You follow the directions on the package to apply the Adams for Dogs Flea & Tick Spot On®  along your dog’s back!

It’s SO EASY to use and it keeps the product off your hands, and makes application quick and easy, even when you have a nervous dog like my dog Sunny.  My husband was able to apply her flea and tick treatment in a matter of minutes, with no fuss and no mess!

Adams for Dogs Flea & Tick Spot On® protects your dog for up to 30 days, and prevents flea re-infestation if you already have an outbreak.  It also kills and repels mosquitoes!

Adams Flea & Tick Control Products has many tools and products to help pet parents keep their dogs protected.  Make sure to check out the FREE Adams Flea & Tick Outbreak Alert- this helps you to figure out when flea and tick outbreaks occur in your area based on local weather changes!

alert-email

You can sign up for free alerts at www.adamspetcare.com/startsmart and get automatically entered in the Adams Start Smart, Stay Smart Sweepstakes!  You can enter for a chance to win Adams Flea & Tick Control Products and gift cards each month through July 31, 2015! Go sign up today to help keep your pets flea and tick free!

How can you use Adams Flea & Tick Control Products to keep your dogs happy and healthy?

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Adams Flea & Tick Control Products.

Smarter Pet Care and Smart Shield are registered trademarks of Farnam Companies, Inc. Spot On is a registered trademark of Wellmark International. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Comments

1. Cynthia R says

I have 3 cats and I struggle to remember to put their flea protection on, but it is so important not just for them but you don’t want fleas getting on you.

2. justin tan says

awesome product. my dogs had ticks and fleas last month and this would be great to control it from coming back

3. Karen Glatt says

What a great product and so easy to use! I think it is going to keep my dog from getting fleas and ticks this summer! I got some of this product at Walmart on Friday! It is easy to use.

Eugh, it’s getting to be flea season again. I HATE the little buggers and freak right out, unable to sleep and feeling like they’re crawling on me, whenever my dog gets them. Every year, I become a nutjob as soon as the warmer weather comes and I can feel the crazy creeping up :P
    Treatment time!

5. Breanna says

i haven’t heard of this brand, but I need to check into it. We have a Maltese at home, and though she doesn’t live outside, we have pulled ticks off of her just from taking her for walks! I love the applicator for this product. What an easy way to put it on!

Wow that is seriously cool. It makes it so much easier to administer to your pets! I love all of the tools that they have for the pets, like the outbreak tracker. Great photos by the way. I am happy your pup and home are now protected!

My dog used to HATE flea treatments and it was such a mess trying to treat him because he was a runner! I like this applicator to help you apply the treatment quickly and correctly!

8. Karen Glatt says

I like that this product also repels and kills mosquitoes which can be deadly if the mosquito is infected! I will have to get some of this easy to use flea and tick product.

I have never heard of Adams Flea and Tick Control products sound amazing. I love the easy grip and will be trying this for my three dogs. Thanks for sharing,.

10. Betsy Barnes says

This is a brand I have never heard of until now. We don’t have pets right now, but lots of family and friends do, going to tell them about it :)

I didn’t know these were so easy to use and I like that you can avoid touching the “Spot on.” Having one of these would be extremely convenient.

12. Karen Glatt says

This is a very good brand of Flea and Tick prevention! I like that it does not scare the dog and keeps dog protected for 30 days! I like that I do not have to use my hands and get the product on it!

Wow! I had no idea the statistics were so high. 75%? With numbers like that, it seems like a no brainer for pet parents to give this brand a try. It looks really easy to apply, which is definitely a plus!

14. Janet W. says

Sounds like a great product! This is definitely that time of year where you want to make sure your pets are protected!

This is really cool, I’d love to try it on our community dog. He’s a huge black lab and I know that flea and tick season is already upon here because I found a tick on him yesterday. Thank you for sharing and for your photos.