What it Is
The Zing Z-Curve Bow Air Huntress is a Bow and Arrow set designed specifically for girls. The bow is made of and the arrows are made of. The package includes the following:
- one Air Huntress Z-Curve Bow
- two Zonic™ Whistle Arrows
- one Zartz™ Suction Cup Arrow
The Zing Z-Curve Bow Air Huntress is made for children ages 8+
- Finally, girls have their own toys to play alongside brothers, cousins and dad.
- The bow is easy to pull back so even younger kids can play
- The colors are bold and vibrant
- With the second Hunger Games movie, Catching Fire, due out in November, girls can aspire to be the next Katniss Everdeen as the Air Huntress offers a safe, realistic introduction to the sport of archery that can be used indoors or outside.
- The Zing Z-Curve Bow Air Huntress only comes with 3 arrows
What I Think
Rachel loves to play with her big brother. She’ll pick up a toy gun or axe and chase him around as quick as he will her. Now that she has her very own Zing Z-Curve Bow Air Huntress she doesn’t have to settle for what he wants her to play with! Decked out in pink, purple and sparkles, The Air Huntress is a little girls dream Bow! Rachel isn’t quite at the recommended age, but having brothers and a cousin ensure her love of weaponry.
She had no problem putting the arrow on or firing it. She actually got it all down on her first try – so I know older girls will surely be able to use it with ease.
The Air Huntress Z-Curve Bow can launch soft-foam ammo over 125 feet, a thrill factor for kids and parents alike! Aspiring archers can choose between far-flying foam Z-Arrows and stick-anywhere suction cup Zartz.
You can get the Zing Z-Curve Bow Air Huntress from the Zing Toys website for just $19.99.
Be sure to connect with Zing Toys: