What it Is
- Two all natural mineral Eye Shadows
- Pink Shimmer Lip Balm made from sunflower oil, beeswax, coconut oil, shea butter, grapeseed oil.
- The safest water-based Nail Polish on the planet (peels off with water).
- Blush made from organic mineral makeup
- One carrying Purse that any princess will adore!
- Perfect for keeping little girls out of mommy’s make-up
- All natural
- The nail polish peels off of nails easily
- The eye shadows are bright purple and blue
- The set is geared for kids 3+ but the mineral makeup may be too messy for the younger crowd
- The makeup doesn’t seem to come out of clothes
What I Think
I think this is a fantastic concept. Rachael actually asked me to get her some kids make-up, because “I can’t use yours.” That’s her way of hinting around. So when I had the chance to let her try the Eco Princess Play Makeup set I knew how excited she was going to be. Her face lit up as soon as she saw the pretty pink purse filled with goodies. She immediately started to play with it, but didn’t want any pictures. She’s such a diva!
Even her older brother Conner enjoyed playing with the makeup. We don’t gender discriminate so we let him. He was more than happy to have his picture taken!
The only negative thing I’ve seen with this makeup is that it doesn’t come out of clothes. We pretreated, scrubbed and the eyeshadow wasn’t budging. I’d definitely recommend using play clothes when playing with this. Other than that though it is a great gift idea for little girls!
Available at OrganicBeautyNow.com for $24.99.