One Step Ahead Kids Bounce-A-Round Bouncer Review
This review was made possible by One Step Ahead, who provided the Kids Bounce-a-Round Bouncer for review purposes. All opinions are my own.
What it Is
The Kids Bounce-A-Round Bouncer is a product from One Step Ahead. It is similar to the bouncy castles kids play in at parties and fairs, only smaller.
There are 3 valves for the 3 separate sections of the Bounce-A-Round Bouncer. Up to 2 kids (120 pounds total) are supported in the Bounce-A-Round Bouncer at any given time. It is made for kids ages 2 and up (I’d suggest 2 – 6.)
The measurements of the Bounce-A-Round Bouncer are 72″L x 102″W x 50″H :
- Jumping Area (inflated)46″L x 48″W,
- Walls (inflated) 32″ – 38″H
- Base (inflated) 66″L x 77″W.
- The kids love it
- It deflates and folds up easily
- It takes up a very minimal amount of space when not in use
- 2 toddlers inside have plenty of room to move, roll and bounce without any issues
- It’s stable. I have rough and tumble kids and there were a few times I was expecting the Kids Bounce-A-Round Bouncer to tip over. It never did though!
- It has a built-in safety enclosure
- Full visibility. While the sides aren’t perfectly clear you can still see what’s going on inside. You can also peek over the top easily to check in and they can peek out to make sure you’re still watching
- It comes with a manual pump
- It is well made; not easily torn or ripped. It’s obviously made to withstand heavy use
- There seems to be a slow leak; this isn’t necessarily a bad thing though and is to be expected. It took about 5 hours of play to notice any deflation
- It can be a pain to inflate. I highly recommend using an electric pump (or a strong male!)
- The weight limit is a bit restrictive; the younger kids beg for my oldest to get in with them but he can’t
What I Think
I think this is a wonderful and affordable alternative to the full size bouncy castles. For a fraction of the price your toddlers can enjoy bouncing at home anytime. Our kids didn’t want to get out; not even for dinner.
Something I really like about the Kids Bounce-A-Round Bouncer is it can be so much more than just a bouncer. So far it’s been a castle, a house, a doctor’s office and a police station. It’s also been used to eat lunch and take naps. The use we’ve got out of in the past week more than justifies the cost ($129.95).
Another thing I like is that we can use it indoors or outdoors. We could leave it set up in one of the kids room but I know they’d never get out then! We have set it up in the living room when the weather wasn’t suitable for outdoors play.
You can buy the Bounce-A-Round Bouncer directly from the One Step Ahead website. Be sure to check out the other amazing products they have – there’s way too many to choose just a few to highlight!
You can connect with One Step Ahead on Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube: