Gaiam Buddha Aromatherapy Diffuser Review
This review is based on the Buddha Aromatherapy Diffuser I received from Gaiam. All opinions are my own.
What it Is
The Buddha Aromatherapy Diffuser is a product sold by Gaiam. The website describes it as a “Peaceful Zen-inspired ceramic atomizer.” It’s 5 1/2″ tall which makes it a good size to place pretty much anywhere.
- The Buddha Aromatherapy Diffuser makes a great focal point for your home. It has a beautiful design and the black matte on the ceramic is modern yet timeless. No photo I take will even come close to doing it justice.
- It does the job it is made to do.
- It’s affordable at just $25; if you’re a Zen seeker or have a passion for Asian/Zen inspired decor this is perfect.
- Since it is ceramic it may be fragile. Mine hasn’t broken or chipped yet though.
- The top (that goes over the well for the oils) tends to grind against the top of the head when you turn or slide it. This is just a personal con for me since that grinding sends chills down my spine – kind of like nails on a chalkboard.
What I Think
I’m a sucker for anything Buddha. I love the zen thing and used to have an obsession with anything around an Asian theme. I’ve gotten rid of the bulk of my Asian inspired decor but am considering starting it again. This Buddha Aromatherapy Diffuser came along and really ignited that spark I have for Asian decor.
Since I’m constantly hunting down ways to make my home smell great I have tons of essential oils. I enjoy mixing the oils to create new scents that fit my moods. Using them in the Buddha Aromatherapy Diffuser couldn’t be easier. Simply add the oils to the well at the top of the head and set a lit tealight candle in the opening in the back. Place the top on the head and you’re ready to spread those lovely aromas throughout your house.
You can buy the Buddha Aromatherapy Diffuser from the Gaiam website. They also have several other Buddha inspired items to choose from!
You can connect with Gaiam on Facebook and Twitter: