Air Wick’s National Park Fall Collection Review
What it Is
Air Wick’s National Park Fall Collection
This new collection from Air Wick, inspired by popular National Parks, features four new fragrances:
- Acadia: A blend of sandalwood, vanilla and creamy pumpkin
- Zion: A mixture of Fall Foliage & Spice
- Cape Cod: A combination of Cranberry Harvest
- Rocky Mountains: A blend of Woodlands & Crisp Air
These scents are available in scented oils, Freshmatic Auto Spray refills and scented candles.
Sizes: Scented Oil Plug-Ins are 0.67 fl oz. | Candles are 3.0 oz. | and Freshmatic Auto Spray Refills are 6.17 oz.
- The Plug-Ins are incredible; plug one in and the entire room smells amazing
- They are affordable
- The scents vary enough to easily “change the smell of your home”
- Acadia will leave your mouth-watering, Cape Cod will lift your spirits, and Zion will transform your homes aroma in no time
- They work in small and large spaces
- The Rocky Mountain candle doesn’t smell like much when lit
- The candles are a little on the small side, but they last up to 25 hours
What I Think
I’m a sucker for all things smelly; especially candles. I try to avoid aerosol sprays so there are tons of candles around the house. I also really like the Plug-Ins, especially for bathrooms; no one ever sprays when they’re done! Air Wick has all the bases covered and I was thrilled to receive the package with their new scents.
Of the 4 new scents I have to say that Acadia is my favorite. It reminds me of Thanksgiving and smells like warm pumpkin pie fresh out of the oven. It’s definitely one to have your mouth-watering. The Great Rocky Mountain scent is more of a clean, crisp scent but the candle didn’t give that impression – I had to really try to catch any smell coming from it.
The Zion fragrance smells great and is probably the strongest of the 4 National Park fragrances. It’s not overpowering, but gives off the most aroma of the 4 fragrances.
Finally, the Cape Cod scent. This is my second favorite of the 4. The smell of cranberry has always perked me up and the aroma of Cape Cod does just that. It’s not overwhelming, but instead a subtly sweet scent.
All 4 of these scents scream “Welcome to Fall!” They’re delicious and warm and are sure to turn any house into an inviting and welcoming home.
You’ll find Air Wick’s National Park Fall Collection at most major retailers. They retail from $2.99 to $5.99.
Be sure to connect with Air Wick on Facebook for new scents and savings!