Complimentary 1 on 1 with #GeekSquadTechSupport
So, I told you all about my experience with GeekSquad Technical Support and now I want to do something for you. I want to give one of you your own complimentary GeekSquad session to fix some technical issue in your life. I know first hand how disheartening it is to have something go wrong that you’re unable to fix yourself. Thankfully the technicians with GeekSquad know exactly what they’re doing and they do it in a friendly, helpful manner.
To enter to win your own complimentary 1 on 1 with an amazing Geek, enter the giveaway on the form below. We’ll contact the winner and announce them on the form. Good luck and have fun!
If you just can’t wait to win and you need help now, then be sure to check out GeekSquad and their protection, support and repair plans.
For even more chances to win, check out these other bloggers GeekSquad experience and enter their giveaways too!
- Amee from Madame Deals, http://www.madamedeals.com
- Ashle fromFreckleberry Finds, http://www.freckleberryfinds.com
- Christa fromLittle BGCG, http://littlebgcg.com
- Colleen fromShibley Smiles, http://www.shibleysmiles.com
- Crystal fromA Pumpkin & A Princess, http://apumpkinandaprincess.com
- Deb fromJust Short of Crazy, http://justshortofcrazy.com
- Jennifer fromSweet T Makes Three, http://www.sweettmakesthree.com
- Jessica fromLife as MOM, http://lifeasmom.com
- Kasandria fromSouthern Bella’s Ways to Save, http://www.southernbellaswaystosave.com
- Lee fromMy Sentiment Exactlee, http://mysentimentexactlee.com
- Louise fromMom Start, http://momstart.com
- Mariah from Formula Mom, http://formulamom.com
- Penelope fromPenelope’s Oasis, http://penelopesoasis.com
- Zippy from Champagne Living, http://champagneliving.net/