I love holidays – I get to decorate and cook all kinds of goodies inspired by the day. St. Patrick’s Day is one of those holiday’s where you get to be super creative and come up with off the wall ideas. Incorporating green into nearly everything is fun, don’t ya think?! I’ve found a great selection of DIY Celebration Food & Decor for St. Patrick’s Day that I just have to share with you. Hopefully you’ll get as much inspiration as I have from these.
DIY Decor: St. Patrick’s Day
St. Patrick’s Day DIY Food
- Shamrock Cupcakes – These cupcakes look so easy to make and are simply adorable.
- Green Popcorn – Only once a year will I suggest you eat green popcorn – this is that one time.
- St. Patrick’s Day Green & White Bundt Cake – I love bundt cake!
- Green Pancakes – Who can resist pancakes??
- Emerald Mint Milkshake – My mouth is watering just thinking about this!
- Grasshopper Mint Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies – Every part of this is screaming “YES!” to me.
- Leprechaun Lunch – This is so adorable and a good way to get toddlers to eat their veggies.
- Lucky Charms Cupcakes – Hmm; I’m thinking I’ll make these now
- St. Paddy’s Day Blondies – Still haven’t tried a blondie – but these look awesome.
- Irish Soda Bread - I love, love, love this stuff.
St. Patrick’s Day Decor
- 15 St. Patrick’s Day Wreaths – 15 wreaths just for St. Patrick’s Day – sounds like some of us are gonna be busy.
- St Patrick’s Day Heart Clothesline - I’m thinking you could omit the hearts and replace them with the paper shamrocks below for an even more St. Paddy’s Day feel.
- Paper Shamrocks – These are great for getting the kids involved in the holiday decorating.
St. Patrick’s Day Door Hanging – Super cute and slightly rustic
St. Patrick’s Day classy decor inspiration table setting – Great ideas for anyone throwing a St. Paddy’s Day party.
St. Patrick’s Day Window Decorations – More great and fun ways to get the kids involved with the decorating.
- Split peas in a vase – Such a simple concept with a big impact
What’s your favorite thing about St. Patrick’s Day?
For even more inspiration, be sure to follow my St. Patrick’s Day board on Pinterest.