My teenage drama queen dreams are coming true, I’m heading to L.A. for Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva La Fiesta!
My entire family (adults included) love the Beverly Hills Chihuahua movies and to be invited to this event is an amazing honor! Of course, the kids are bummed that they wont be meeting Papi or Chloe, but you can bet I’ll be sharing pictures!
What’s that? You haven’t seen Beverly Hills Chihuahua 1 or 2?
Come out from under that rock and watch them! They are crammed with hilarious moments and the most adorable animals you’ve ever seen. Of course, when you’re talking about voice talents such as George Lopez and the gorgeous Odette Annable, you know you’re in for some side-grabbing laughs and good times.
In the first Beverly Hills Chihuahua movie we’re introduced to Papi and Chloe, and watch their “love blossom”. In the 2nd move, we get to meet their litter of rambunctious pups, and in Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva La Fiesta Papi and family are moving into an upscale hotel.
What will happen?
My prediction is a little chaos, a little heartwarming drama and a whole lot of fun and entertainment! But, I’ll be telling you for sure when I get back – and I can’t wait!
So, what will I be doing in California?
First, I’ll be staying at the The Langham Huntington, in Pasadena, CA (where Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3 was filmed in its entirety), which is a pet friendly hotel for dogs up to 30 pounds. After much debate and thought, I’m opting to leave my baby home. She’s never been on a plane and I think the cross country flight from Virginia to California would put too much stress on her. We can barely put her on a leash, let alone have her in a carrier for who knows how many hours!
There are some really great things lined up for this event:
- Screening of “Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3: Viva La Fiesta!” (Super duper excited to see this and tell you all about it!)
- Q&A with director Lev L. Spiro, producer Sara E. White and an animal trainer that worked on the film (I can only imagine how wonderful this will be!)
- Hollywood dog training session – professional trainers train animals will demonstrate how they train dogs to appear on screen, and your dog can participate! (Hopefully I can pick up some tips, and it will be amazing to learn how they do it! I’ve always been amazed at the poise and restraint of dogs on screen.)
- Doggie spa sessions and in-room pet amenities offered by The Langham Huntington, Pasadena (Poor Jackie will be missing out on this.)
- Photo opportunities with Papi and Chloe (OMG OMG OMG!!! Yes – I’m really that excited. They are just too adorable!)