Albert Einstein Quotes

280K Flares 280K Flares ×

These are some of my favorite Albert Einstein Quotes. I hope you enjoy!

Albert Einstein Quotes

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein Quotes

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects. - Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein Quotes

The person who reads too much and uses his brain too little will fall into lazy habits of thinking. - Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein Quotes

If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.  Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein Quotes

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.  Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein Quotes

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein Quotes

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Example isn't another way to teach, it is the only way to teach." - Albert Einstein

Example isn’t another way to teach, it is the only way to teach.” – Albert Einstein

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Comments

Admiring the persistence you put into your website and detailed information you offer.
    It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while
    that isn’t the same unwanted rehashed material.
    Great read! I’ve saved your site and I’m adding your RSS
    feeds to my Google account.

2. Shindori says

You retards do realize he probably never said any of this right? For fuck’s sake, the last one is a quote from Farcry 3!

• Wait says

• Wait says

Or, Far Cry 3 got it from Einstein. He was before their time after all. Unless he has a time machine, I doubt he would be able to quote something that was made after he died. Even if he did have one, I doubt he would spend his time in the future playing videogames.

3. Sloawn says

discovered these quotes on stumbleupon.com and like them if they are indeed from Albert Einstein in English/Englisch.

• Anonymous says

“If God did not exist it would have been necessary to invent Him” is one of my favorite Einstein quotes. Doesn’t sound too far from Him to me!

• mark says

before you go cherry picking quotes you should read and understand the context in which they were made. Einstein in his own words was “a deeply religious nonbeliever”. Read Richard Dawkins “The God Delusion” on a discussion on Einsteins “religion” and the full quote. You will find that he was an atheist and his comments on religion were critisised by both Catholic and Jewish clergy