Winter Wonder Week is a week-long event to celebrate the Winter Holidays with lots of prizes & gain followers at the same time! This is our 2nd year hosting Winter Wonder Week, and last year was awesome (this year will be even better!) There will be 4 prize pack giveaways and a Grand Prize (Cash collected when signing up – final total to be announced) for a total of 5 prize packs. Winter Wonder Week will from December 8 – 15 and be heavily promoted. All giveaway posts need to be live no later than 3 p.m. on December 8th.
- Increase Your Exposure/Gain new followers
- Meet other great bloggers and make new friends.
- It will be fun! You’ll see an increase in traffic as well since we have something unique that other group giveaways don’t…the hidden elf! Each day 5 blogs will be given an image to host on their blog – entrants are encouraged to hop through the linky to find those images for bonus entries!
- We’re doing the hard work for you – you just need to create a blog post for the giveaway with the Rafflecopter embedded. We’re even writing a post for you – so all you need to do is copy and paste! You don’t need to get a sponsor – we’re taking care of all of the prizes :)
The Fine Print:
You have several options for participation, and there’s even a free option!
- Free Option – To be eligible for this option you need to create a blog post announcing sign-ups for Winter Wonder Week and link back to this post. When filling out the sign-up form let us know you posted and share the link to your post. This option will get you your first link free. If you choose the free option you can still purchase other options.
- $5.00 – for Facebook and Twitter Link.
- $2.00 – for Each additional Link (up to 3.)
There will be a limit of 100 bloggers. You can find the sign up form here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE55TkxwZUZLbXQ5Y0NSWWw5S1BIdGc6MQ Once you’ve signed up, be sure to add yourself to the linky below!
These will be announced by the end of September, once everything is finalized ;)
If you have a great product suitable for the Christmas season and would like to sponsor a prize for Winter Wonder Week, please send an e-mail to <mailto: “email@example.com” target=”_blank”>firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you. Sponsors have top priority in the Rafflecopter form, are included in the Winter Wonder Week Giveaway posts and will be allowed up to 3 options in the giveaway (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Newsletters etc..)