One word can describe this side dish……YUMMY!
Seriously, I paired this with Hot Buttered Noodles with some Mediterranean seasoning I had on hand and the meal turned out FABULOUS, if I say so myself (which I just did). I had originally intended on making Parmesan Linguine but forgot the Parmesan at the store so I improvised a little bit. (I do that alot, forget things, so I have to improvise).
To roast asparagus, it is so simple:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Snap or cut off the dry ends of the asparagus stock.
3. Drizzle some olive oil on baking sheet. Take a napkin and spread around sheet so that most of the sheet is covered lightly with olive oil.
4. Lay asparagus stocks side by side spread out on cookie sheet. Do not layer.
5. Drizzle a tad bit more olive oil over the asparagus. Mix around if needed so that all stocks are covered lightly with olive oil however not drowing in it.
6. Lightly salt with garlic salt or ground pepper (or both depending on your taste buds)
7. Cook on 400 for 8-10 mins.
They should turn out a tad bit crunchy and tasty. Mine did.
Looking for some more easy peasy recipes? Make sure to check out my blog at I Am Not Superwoman.