When I was a kid I wanted a trampoline so bad, but my mom would never say yes. Either they were too dangerous, too expensive, or just plain no.There were no safety nets back then, so I understand that now, not to mention they were always around a thousand dollars (or more) – a bit steep.
Dameon has been asking for a “jumpoline” since he was 5, and we finally got one! We were sent the Orbounder 12 ft Trampoline from Zoostores to review and it’s absolutely amazing. Dameon loves it, the neighborhood kids love it, and I love it.Me and John put it together (well he did most of the work while I watched) and although it took a while from start to finish (around 3 hours) it was well worth the work. The most time-consuming parts were the padding and the net, but like I said, totally worth it. Plus – it gave John and I some fun quality time.
What It Is:
- Rust resistant, 1.4 gauge galvanized steel frame built for safety and durability
- 6 “W”-shaped legs for added stability while jumping
- Patented T-connector design to enhance trampoline frame structure while jumping
- ARIA safety pad with added UV treatment covering the trampoline frame and springs
- Jumping surface has added UV protection for durability
- 60 pieces of 5.5″ galvanized springs
- Patented G3 enclosure system for easy clip enclosure system
- Hassle free easy set up enclosure netting system
- Meets or exceeds Latest ASTM safety standard
- Weight capacity: 200 lbs
- Product comes in two boxes
- Assembled product weight is 172 lbs
- Made in the USA
What I Love:
- The trampoline comes with the safety net which has a zippered door and clasp closures that ensure young children can’t get in by themselves (Dameon isn’t tall enough to unhook them himself, which is very reassuring for me.)
- It’s super sturdy. I don’t know about you, but when I put something together myself I’m always worried it’s going to fall apart – that’s why I tend to pay people to do it for me! The Orbounder 12 ft Trampoline has a strong, durable frame.
- It’s affordable! For under $300 you get something that will last a long time and create some great memories.
What I’d Change:
- The only thing I would change about this is the directions. We ended up having to start over once the frame was together because we got it backwards, but we caught it in time! Other than that there is nothing I don’t completely love.
I would recommend this to any and everyone You have durability, affordability and fun – it’s the total package! Just take a look at how much fun Dameon is having!