Almond Pumpkin Nog (non-dairy, no eggs, non-alcoholic)
- 4 cups Almond Breeze® Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin, canned cooked
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie spice (McCormick)
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Corn starch
- Pinch Clove, ground
- Combine Vanilla Almond Breeze with the pumpkin, spices, sugar, and corn starch in a blender. Blend on medium/high speed for approximately 30 seconds until uniform.
- Transfer the blender contents to a saucepan and heat on medium/high heat with constant stirring using a whisk until boiling. Remove the pan from heat and cool over ice or in the refrigerator with occasional stirring.
- Store Nog in a sealed liquid storage container. Serve chilled. Shake before serving. Makes approximately 8 servings. Refrigerate to preserve.
Peppermint Chocolate Frost
- 1-1/2 cups (12 oz.) Chocolate Almond Breeze® Almond Milk
- 1/8 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1-1/2 cups lactose-free, vanilla ice cream or soy ice cream
- 2 tbsp. chocolate-flavored ice cream topping
Blend Almond Breeze, extract and ice cream until smooth. Drizzle 1 tablespoon chocolate on inside of each glass; pour in smoothie. Swirl additional chocolate topping on top, if desired.
Almond Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups Almond Breeze® Original
- 6 ounces bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Place the chocolate and cocoa in a mixing bowl. Heat Almond Breeze® in a saucepan. Pour over chocolate and cocoa and whisk well to melt and make frothy. Stir in vanilla. If available, use a hand blender or hand mixer to make it even more frothy on top. Pour into mugs and serve immediately. Dust with cocoa to garnish and serve with Chocolate-Covered Almonds.