How -To Make Money Online: Social Spark
Many people are looking for a way to make money online. I was one of them. One of the best ways I’ve found to make some decent money was using Social Spark. I haven’t made thousands a month with them, but I do make over $200 a month so far with them. Let’s look at Social Spark a little more closely and see if you can make money online with them!
Q. What is Social Spark?
A. Social Spark is a “middle man” company for paid posts. What this means is instead of hunting down people and companies willing to pay you to post on their behalf, Social Spark stands midway to say “This person/company would like you to write about … for them. They are willing to pay you $xx.xx.” You may be wondering what’s in it for them. Well, they get a portion of your payment (I think it’s half, or somewhere near there.) This may sound like a major turn off, but think of it this way: If you’re not making anything now, what’s it going to hurt to take 5 minutes of your time and make some easy money?
Q. How much can I make with Social Spark?
A. Most offers pay 1500 points (after Social Sparks cut, which converts into $15.00). Assume you get 6 opportunities a week, that would be $90.00 per week, or $360.00 a month! I’m not saying you’ll get 6 offers a week (I get around 4 a week, but I’m still learning too!) you may get less, or you could always get more! There’s no associated costs, so all of your earnings are pure profit – SCORE!
Q. How long does it take to get paid?
A. It does take a while for your points to be credited to your account (I forgot to add that 1 point = 1 penny, that’s how you get 1500 points – $15.00). It generally takes 30 days from the time your post goes live for the points to come through. This is done to prevent fraud (deleting or making unauthorized changes to the article too early) and isn’t bad once you’re set up because you have steady flow coming in. You can “cash out” your funds at 5,000 points or $50.00 and if you’re using PayPal it only takes a few seconds to receive your money.
Q. How do I get started?
- Go to Social Spark here and sign up as a Publisher.
- Fill in your information and click next.
- You’ll need to confirm your e-mail to start getting offers.
- Once your e-mail is confirmed, click on “Add a Blog” and enter your information there.
- For the tags, use those that describe your blog, you can click on “choose from popular tags” and just click for easier results.
- Once you’re done with that click on “proceed to claim” and follow the instructions. There are step by step directions on each page, and plenty of help available should you need it.
- Sit back and wait for the leads and offers to pour in!