Chincoteague is well known for the nature conservancy and tons of trails for walkers, joggers and bikers. Living here means we get to take advantage of these whenever we’d like to, and in the past it was a bit of a hassle lugging all of our things with us. The High Sierra Swerve pack makes this so much easier! It has tons of storage space and thick padding so whatever you decide to put in it is safe. There is a padded computer sleeve that will hold most laptops up to 15”, an MP3 player pocket with a headphone port, side mesh pockets for water bottles and room for plenty more.
Overview of all features:
- Multi-compartment design with side mesh water bottle pockets.
- Padded computer sleeve, with back-access, holds most 15″ (screen size) notebook computers (max size: 15.5″ x 10.75″ x 1.8″)
- Deluxe organizer compartment with multiple pockets and removable key fob.
- MP3 player pocket with headphone port.
- Easy-access hanging accessory pocket.
- S-shaped Vapel™ mesh Airflow™ padded shoulder straps with Suspension System, and thumb-ring pulls.
- Fully-padded bottom, Vapel™ mesh padded grab handle and back panel.
- Adjustable side compression straps.
- Dual side mesh compartments.
With the pack I received for review purposes, I’m able to carry everything I need and more. One of my favorite thing about this bag is the fact the straps don’t wear into my skin and they are comfortable. This is by far the perfect pack for anyone who’s active or even for school. You can buy this pack online, or find a retailer near you here. You can also stay in touch with High Sierra on Facebook and Twitter!
Disclosure: I received this pack at no charge in order to give an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.