Quick – N – Easy Chocolate Coffee Slushies
Tonight is my last night of sweet indulgence, so to end it with a bang me and Dameon created this yummy drink. It was all Dameon’s idea, he loves the taste of my coffee (but hates his dads – can you say mud?!?) We used decaf, for obvious reasons, but it was still delicious. Try it and tell us what you
What You Need:
- 5 cups of strong brewed coffee, decaf or regular – your choice – cooled (as cold as possible)
- 4 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- 8 ice cubes
- Sugar to taste
How You Make It:
- Put everything but the ice in your blender and pulse for 20 seconds.
- Add the ice and pulse for 4-5 seconds.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy.
- You can top it off with whipped cream if you’d like!